Puthiya Thalaimurai Foundation, besides being a positive force to inspire youth. wishes to convey the fact that self employment opportunities can also be made by individuals with a mind set to get trained.
“Seeds” an initiative of Puthiya Thalaimurai Foundation, promoted small enterprises among youth, both men and women. The programme formed self help Groups, provided Mentoring, Training in specific skills and then arranges business loans, to Youth Self help groups in the District of Kancheepuram, Chennai & Sivagangai.
In order to encourage Micro Enterprises all over the State of TamilNadu, “Suyathozhil manram”(Forum For Micro & Small Enterprises) has been launched.
The Forum will provide Training, Mentoring along with guidance to avail bank loans for Micro and Small Enterprises. In addition to the Financial linkage assistance, the forum also aims at giving marketing assistance.
- Access to emerging Entrepreneurs all over Tamil Nadu.
- Effective Networking with all stake holders like Bankers, Financial Institutions, Skill Development Institutes, Entrepreneurs etc…
- Social Service Programmes through which Forum members can increase their reach and spread their Business.
- Monthly Programmes involving Micro Enterprises, Financial Institutions & Training Institutions etc…
- Free Special Entrepreneurship Directory to all Members.
Who Can Join?
- Micro Enterprises
- Government Agencies
- Government Institutions
- Skill Development Companies
- Small Business Training Institutes
- Motivation & Training Companies
- Private Companies
- Educational Institutions
Features of Suyathozhil Manram
Access to emerging Entrepreneurship all over Tamil Nadu. Effective Networking with all stake holders like Bankers, Financial
Institutions, Skill Development Institutes, Entrepreneurs etc Social Service Programmes through which Forum members can
increase their reach and spread their Business. Monthly Programmes involving Micro Enterprises, Financial Institutions & Training Institutions etc.
Free Special Entrepreneurship Directory to all Members
Corporates – Rs. 10,000/-
Educational Institutions – Rs. 1000/-
Micro Enterprises – Rs. 500/-
Membership in the forum is on an annual basis
Payments will have to be made in favour of
Puthiya Thalaimurai Foundation
Bank : City Union Bank Ltd, Tambaram, Chennai
A/c No: CA 117109000129038 | IFS CODE – CIUB 0000117
For more details Visit: www.microenterprises-ptf.org